Create an appointment
Admin can make an appointment with customers right in Calendar tab
- Click + button
Next, follow the steps below
- Select customer(s) in the available list
- Choose an order status (“Pending” if this customers have not paid yet or “Paid” if you got the payment already)
- Add the number of additional people going with this customer
- Choose an appointment status (Approved or Pending)
- Select product and variant (if any)
- Select a location where the appointment will take place
- Select an employee who is in charge of this appointment
- Set up date and time of the appointment
- Put a tick to send email notification about the appointment to customers
Note: Please carefully select an order status in Step 2 because you cannot edit it once the appointment created.
1. To employee
Employee will receive an email notification according to the selected group status in Step 3.
2. To customers
If you set Pending in Step 2 and enable “Notify the customer(s)” in step 9, customers will receive an invoice email, for example:
If the customer completes this order, he will receive an order confirmation and an email notification according to the selected group status in Step 3.
Next, the order status will automatically switch from Pending to Paid here
If you set “Paid” in step 2, customers will receive an email notification according to the selected group status in Step 3.