Go to Products, you will see the following screen:
Click Create Booking Product
Next, select a product to set up booking
- Capacity: The maximum number of available slots which can be set according to product or variant
- Duration: The time period of a booking product/service which can be set according to product or variant
- Cutoff days: This setting specifies when to cutoff the date for accepting bookings. For example, if it is set to 1 day then the datepicker will only allow you to choose from tomorrow on (i.e. not today).
- Future days: This setting specifies the maximum number of days in the future that the customer can book. For example, if the value is set to 60, the max future availability that the customer will see will be 60 days from today.
- Buffer time before: Time needed to prepare for the appointment, when another booking for same service and employee cannot be made.
- Buffer time after: Time after the appointment (rest, clean up, etc.), when another booking for same service and employee cannot be made.
The last step is select location(s) and employee(s) for the product
Product available times
- Available times will be the set up work hours of the assigned employees
1. Work hours
– Set available work hours of seven days a week
– Add/Remove available time period(s)
2. Days off
Days off are the days that this product are unavailable for booking.
- How to add day(s) off
3. Special days
Special days are the special period of available time in a special day. For example, this usual product’s available time is from 8 AM to 5 PM. But in the special day, it is only available from 18:00 AM to 22:00 AM.