From the Navigation dropdown, click on Settings:
Scroll down to General Settings part:
1. Show countdown clock on collection page
- You can display the countdown clock on the category page by selecting “Yes” option. Learn more.
2. Hide “Add to cart” button
- Hide “Add to cart” button
– Select “No” to still show up this button for all products
– Select “Yes, only when products are being auctioned” to hide this button with auctioned items.
– Select “Yes to all” to always hide this button for all products
3. Hide “Product price”
- Hide “Product price”
– Select “No” to still show up the product price for all products
– Select “Yes, only when products are being auctioned” to hide the product price of auctioned items.
– Select “Yes to all” to always hide the product price of all products
4. Bid history column on “Product page”
- Bid history column on “Product page”: You can decide the list of information to display on the “Product page” – including: Username, Email, Bid Amount, and Bid time. Just tick on the corresponding checkbox of those information to show them up.
Result on store front:
5. Bid history per page
- Bid history per page: The number of bids which can be shown up in the Bid history in one page.
For example, if you add 4 here:
The result will be:
- Timezone: Timezone of the “bid time” information.