You can manage products that are applied auction function in Products tab.
After clicking Products, you will see a screen of Auction-running Products, Auction-pending Products, and Auction-stopped Products.
You will see a list of products that are available for an auction.
Click on one product name to make necessary changes. The next screen will be:
Here you can:
1. Edit the auction configuration such as Start time, Close time, Start price, etc.
2. Stop the auction manually.
3. Check the remaining time of the auction.
4. Check the number of customers visiting this product.
5. View auction session details. Click View detail button
You can also select randomly a bidder as a winner with this option.
Furthermore, you are able to delete a bid action by clicking this button.
Here you can see the list of products that are about to be auctioned according to your set up time. You can click one product to check the details.
Below is the screen of one pending product. You can manually start the auction session if you would like.
Here you can see the list of products whose auction session finished.
Below is the details of one product. You can view the details of the finished auction session and the winner as well. You can also manually start another auction session if you would like.