Note If the service has multiple employees, it is required to show the employee dropdown on the booking form.
Requied Please make sure that you enable Employees function before you want to add employees.
- From the app admin page > click Employees
- Click Add employee
- Upload avatar and input required employee information
- Set up the employee’s Availability
- In Location part, assign this employee to locations (if any)
- In Service part, select the service(s) that this employee will serve
- Click Save
Add employee’s Unavailable time
- From the app back end, click Employees > open the employee detail you want to edit
- Scroll down to Availability, select the employee(s) in the EMPLOYEES ASSIGNED TO THIS EVENT field or create a new employee to assign to the service
- Click on Edit Availability button in the employee name you want to adjust the time
- Click on a date you want > click the Unavailable button > Apply to > select the date(s) you want
Note: You can use this feature to quickly create an employee who has the similar information with the existed one.
Need support? Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. Please contact us at: email@example.com