Connect Tipo Calendar to your Google Calendar
- From the app admin page, click Settings > Integrate
- Click Sign in with Google
- Then enter your google account
- Click Allow Tipo Appointment Booking app
- Now your Google Calendar is completely connected to Google Calendar. Your ongoing appointments from Tipo Booking will be synced to Google Calendar.
Sync existing appointments to Google Calendar
In case that you want to sync existing appointments to Google Calendar, please follow these steps
1. From the app admin page, click Settings > Integrate > Google Calendar
3. Then a dialog will appear that allows you to choose which appointments you want to sync.
- Upcoming bookings
- Past bookings
4. Click Sync now
5. Then your appointments will be synced to Google Calendar in the background.
This process will take minutes to complete depending on the number of bookings.
If you cannot figure it out, don’t hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com. We are happy to help!