When a booking is created or updated, the app will send you an email that attaches with a Calendar *.ics file.
(An ICS file is a calendar file saved in a universal calendar format used by several email and calendar programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, and Apple Calendar. It enables users to publish and share calendar information on the web and over email.)
You can easily use this attached file to import the appointment to your calendar.
Case #1: You are using Google Calendar and Gmail
- You just need to click Add to calendar in the email notification.
- Check the appointment details and click Save
Case #2: You are using another mail client
- Download the attached ics file and
- From Google calendar page, click Settings icon > Settings
- Click Import & Export -> Select the downloaded file from your computer
- Click Open
- Click Import
- Go back to Calendar screen and check the result.